Sunday, August 3, 2008

We finally did it

So, I'm pretty sure we are the last people in this world (definitely in the family) to finally set up a blog -- which is ironic since my masters degree is in Educational Technology, I teach online, and I have set up several blogs for other reasons. I've just never gotten around to setting one up for our little family! Anyway, I threw this together really quickly because I wanted a place to post pictures of little Andrew when he comes into this world sometime this week. :) Hopefully it's clear why I named our blog "Life from A-Z". Think about it a little, and if still you don't understand let me know and I'll clue you in. Check in over the weekend or early next week for the updates!

5 comments:

The Fullmer Times & Seasons said...

I'm excited to see that you have a blog now. I like your blog name.:)

The Fullmer Family said...

Yeah! I'm excited!

deena said...

yea! I look forward to seeing pictures! Very creative name guys.

JethRobyn said...

Hey..I'm glad you have a blog! I've been checking on Harley and Deena's to see of you were going to start one! You are due this week??? Holy cow! Good luck!

The Kirk's said...

Finally you gave in... : ) I like the name you chose for baby.