Saturday, August 9, 2008

Baby Andrew







On Wednesday August 6th -- right on his due date -- Baby Drew made his way into this world. And oh my goodness it was a pain! But thankfully it's over and all is well. :) Zach wasn't sure how he felt about his mom having painful contractions and making loud noises on the way to the hospital, so he was quite upset by the time Kacy dropped him off at the baby-sitter. But he was so excited to see his baby brother the next day! He loves babies and he and Drew seem to be getting along great already. We'll update again soon -- here are some pics of the first day.










10 comments:

JethRobyn said...

Congrats guys! He is so adorable. How exciting! You look so great for just having a baby.

Lynnsey said...

So, although you are super hard to get in touch with I'll still congratulate you. So...big congratulations, we love boys in this house! Thanks to Jana for passing along your blog. Hope to have a chance to catch up soon. Love you girl!

deena said...

How sweet! You are such a cute family! Good work, Rachelle and Kacy! He's a cutie!

The Fullmer Family said...

YEAH! We are so happy for you! Two boys! What are you going to do?

Suzie said...

Congrats Rachelle and Kacy, Suzie and I are hapy for you. Let Suzie know what its like to do it without the drugs!!!!!!!!!!!

The Fullmer Times & Seasons said...

Congrats Rachelle, Kacy and Zach! We're so happy for you. Cute little family. And, Happy Birthday to Kacy. He almost got his wish to have his boy born on his birthday!
Sorry to hear that you went through all that work without an epideral.
Love the pictures!
We talked to my Aunt Gaylene & Uncle Brian Haderlie at our Haderlie reunion and it sounds like he is in your stake.

Smith Family said...

Hi Rachelle! I found your blog on Robyn's blog. Congrats on the new little bundle of joy! :-)

Melissa Christensen said...

wow! What a cute little family you have! I am glad to see you are doing so well!

leslie jo said...

Rachelle!!! I found you from Tracis! How are you? What an exciting life this is. your little family is soo cute!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I hope you don't mind, but I blog stalked you! And I am so glad I found you! This is Sarah Jones, btw. Your kids are so so cute! I am happy for you guys!